New Profile Posts

1. Sidewinder
    Sidewinder gchuba
    Garris you asked about the Bird. It is attached to a line then attach a clone to the back of the Bird. Troll in middle of the spread just a little farther back .
  2. EZturner
    EZturner tincan
    Hi Don how are you ? do you remember me Shawn EZturner ?
  3. Treasure
    Treasure diverdave
    Is "diver dave" Dave Graham? This is Maryann just checking. Thanks
  4. Psaraki
  5. TANK
    TANK FishFearMe
    How big is the stripper #
  6. Julius I
    Julius I Reel Magic Sport Fishing
    Hi do you have any openings for salmon fishing?
  7. TANK
    TANK Paul Thompson
    Ok I found you. ✌️
  8. twopatch
    twopatch Napa Mike
    Hi Mike,Jay here. I hope all is good. I been out of the loop for a while. Brent came down with a rare cancer,and passed away about two years ago. I didn't fish much last year. This year I got a kayak. That's my 3 rd kayak salmon. And 20 th halibut this year so far. I have been learning new spots,because everything in Bodega is way to far in a 12' boat! These little boats are pretty fun to pull on big fish from.
    1. Mike silva likes this.
  9. GrecianFormula
    GrecianFormula REEL TIME
    The BOD banned him Phi
  10. trapper
    trapper Jonesz
    Glyn, were you fishing Wednesday afternoon solo by the trees? Red boat? If so we watched ya hook and land a fish as you worked the flock of pelicans. I hollred at you on radio, not so easy landing one by yourself. Lol. You pulled up next to us as you were leaving and told us 3 on Apex.
    Jeff
  11. REEL TIME
    REEL TIME White Bear
    good morning white bear-iam getting strange messages from qeegeug saying I am a false prophet and phony. I have "ignored" him in my settings but this guys is a nut. is there anything we can do about him. new member with no posts or relevant info.
    phil
    1. White Bear
      White Bear
      He should not be a problem in the future.
      Let me know, if you have any more problems with him.
      Aug 30, 2019
  12. Jimmy A
    Jimmy A Kaptain Karl
    Hi Kaptain Karl. I’m new to Coastside and new to the salmon fishing sene. I am planning a trip to Half Moon Bay Sept 4th and 5th and am looking for the best way to get accurate current intel on locating salmon in the area. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim.
    1. Kaptain Karl
      Kaptain Karl
      Hey jimmy, I’m a bodega guy so I don’t have great HMB intel. Talk to one of the HMB guys and they’ll direct you the right way!
      Aug 27, 2019
  13. Jimmy A
    Jimmy A Superfish
    Hi Superfish. I’m new to Coastside and new to the salmon fishing sene. I am planning a trip to Half Moon Bay Sept 4th and 5th and am looking for the best way to get accurate current intel on locating salmon in the area. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim.
  14. Jimmy A
    Jimmy A dreacher
    Hi dreacher I’m new to Coastside and new to the salmon fishing sene. I am planning a trip to Half Moon Bay Sept 4th and 5th and am looking for the best way to get accurate current intel on locating salmon in the area. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim.
    1. dreacher
      dreacher
      This time of year everything is along the coast. I have been thinking the coastside fish should be out front in really good numbers but not really so yet. Every day is different though. If you do fish out front of the harbor go early and late in the evening. I have even gotten fish past the point to where you can see. Pedro point and above has been good also. find the bait. pm me also
      Aug 27, 2019
  15. Jimmy A
    Jimmy A
    Rookie Ocean Fisherman - Any assistances Appreciated.
  16. Jimmy A
    Jimmy A
    Enjoying Retirement!!
  17. Lipripper87
    Lipripper87
    Let’s go fishing
  18. Rodman
    Rodman hoss
  19. 28 Fish Later
    28 Fish Later LiveLine
    I think I might be at bodega mon, tue and or wednesday. I’m in a 21,’ orang Boulton. With another guy and possible another boat. Let me know if you going we can share intel on where salmon are.
  20. dennis l
    dennis l IFSGONE
    Where are you located? I have that mold in my collection.
    1. IFSGONE
      IFSGONE
      Hi Dennis, I’m in Cotati, near Santa Rosa. Can you text me some pics of the molds you have?

707-799-2069
      Aug 25, 2019