1. When logging in for the first time please use forget password feature to create a password. Your old password wasn't brought over to this new board.
    Dismiss Notice

New to the new Coast Side

Discussion in 'New Members - Introduce yourself here' started by Noa, Feb 10, 2018.

There is currently 1 User browsing this thread. (0 Members and 1 Guest).
  1. Noa

Noa Lurker

Aloha everyone,

Should I say I’m back? I’ve been off for quite a while as life evolves and reel repair seems to be growing as more local shops stop providing reel repair and maintenance service. Been working with the one and only “Dr. Alan Tani” for the past 8 or so years on reel work, line winding and a host of other reel improvement projects.

I hope to get out fishing more this year like I said many years before. But at least I’ll be fishing for 8 days on the Spirit of Adventure and anticipating a few salmon and rock cod trips from Half Moon Bay to Morro Bay. And if we get lucky, Albacore.

Great to see ya’ll again.

Tightlines,
    Bryan Young

REEL_LIFE likes this.
  2. osprey26

osprey26 Coastside Member

Welcome back Bryan! I'm sure you've had a hand in repairing some of my reels over the years.

3. Jwr

Jwr Your humble club President Staff Member

Welcome back. If you've got spare reels and parts or even want to get some more reel work consider coming to the swap meet at Pillar Point on 2/24. Meet a bunch of members and have a burger from the world famous grill crew on us.

4. Fish Call

Fish Call Coastside Member

Welcome back Brian!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro