1. When logging in for the first time please use forget password feature to create a password. Your old password wasn't brought over to this new board.
    Dismiss Notice

Mothball-Antioch area night fishing

Discussion in 'Going Fishing & Hitchhikers looking for rides' started by ScratchPad, Jan 12, 2018.

There is currently 1 User browsing this thread. (0 Members and 1 Guest).
  1. ScratchPad

ScratchPad FishWhore

Anyone fish at night in these areas? Was there last weekend for two nights just wondered if there was anyone else that fishes at night.....

2. divin_hogg

divin_hogg Coastside Member

I fish out there once or twice a month at night. I do not fish all night however. I usually call it around midnight and head home or I stop when the bite stops. I have small kids at home so I don't get to stay out all night very often except the sturgeon derby.

3. ScratchPad

ScratchPad FishWhore

For me it just seem better a night for the bit both for sturgeon and stripers a little slow at slack tides...this was my 7th trip for this area with good results but I just seems better at night.,

What Harbor do you launch out of ? The only one I really trust is McAvoy. Thanks for the reply...

4. divin_hogg

divin_hogg Coastside Member

I launch out of Martinez since I live in pinole. They police seem to patrol sufficiently around Martinez so I don't worry about parking there late at night. I have had some really good fishing at night and I would agree with you about the bite being better at night I just can't go as often as I would like to. I also don't have too many fishing buddies that can stay out all night so that makes it a little harder.
    ​​​​​

5. ScratchPad

ScratchPad FishWhore

I will have to check It out I don

6. ScratchPad

ScratchPad FishWhore

The site keeps cutting me off Anyways I don

7. REEL_LIFE

REEL_LIFE Grill Crew

It automatically logs you off if you don't check the box to stay logged in when you log on

8. Norcalfish80

Norcalfish80 Coastside Member

Looking for someone with a boat that has a cabin to night fish the delta with. Happy to pitch on gas and bait if there's any takers. All night or partial night is fine, my boat is open and it gets very uncomfortable with wind/cold.

9. ScratchPad

ScratchPad FishWhore

Sounds good...I will keep you in mind, usually I will give a two day window Before I go..

10. Norcalfish80

Norcalfish80 Coastside Member

Perfect, sounds good!